Cleveland, Ohio

I have parked my car on the private property, the parking lot of the apartment building where I live. There was no sign whatsoever indicating that cars aren't allowed to park there. It was a perfectly legit parking space, yet I got a ticket for parking in a 'prohibited zone', whatever that means. It was issued by Cleveland Heights police, badge number 116.

When I called the number listed on the ticket, I was told that someone called me in. But the space I parked in, was not in the prohibited zone. I wonder if police even checks whether the call-in is correct, or just goes ahead & proceeds writing a ticket, no matter right or wrong.

Can one ever park in their parking lot and get a ticket for THAT? I am very disappointed. Will contest.

Attached is my drawing of the parking lot. It's just a general drawing; done without any scale; the L-shaped contrapture represents the 2 buildings, and the yellow-filled spaces represent parking spaces. However, the number of parking spaces on the drawing doesn't represent the actual number of parking spaces.

Had an Experience with City Of Cleveland Heights?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -  DISEASED WE ARE DOOMED Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..." Read more Healthcare Gov Customer Care Review Healthcare Gov "The website doesnt verify my identify. I called experian, but the website doesnt give me a number so Experian can't verify my identity. I called the healthmarket.gov costumer service #..." Read more Irs - Review in Government and Politics category from College Park, Maryland Irs "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more